Pages

Monet Minerals ~ 100% Natural Mineral Makeup at affordable prices!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Homemade Laundry Soap

I am so glad to find this recipe on several other blogs. It's a DRY recipe for homemade laundry soap. I didn't want to mess with mixing, melting, and adding water in a big bucket. I like easy recipes and this one is definitely easy.

Homemade Laundry Soap

1 cup Borax
1 cup Washing Soda
1 Bar of Soap (I used Kirk's Castile. Other possibilities include Ivory, Sunlight, and Zote bars)

Directions: Grate the soap with a cheese grater or food processor. Place all ingredients in an airtight container and shake. I used a ziploc bag since I didn't have a container big enough.

Use 1 tablespoon per load, 2 tablespoons for heavily soiled loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails