Pages

Monet Minerals ~ 100% Natural Mineral Makeup at affordable prices!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Homemade Makeup Remover

I've been considering getting a makeup remover product from the store. Years ago, I used to use a makeup remove product from a direct sales business I used to rep for. I definitely miss having a makeup remover. For now, I remove my makeup when I wash my face in the evening. I just stumbled upon this homemade recipe to remove makeup! I am so excited! Not only that, the recipe calls for only 3 ingredients! This recipe will no doubt save you money! Go green and make your own makeup remover!

This recipe was categorized under travel toiletries, so you will only make a small amount.

You'll need
olive oil, baby oil, and lemon juice.

Mix Ingredients
Mix ¼ cup of baby oil with ¼ cup of olive and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Shake well.

Pour Into Container

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails