Pages

Monet Minerals ~ 100% Natural Mineral Makeup at affordable prices!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Green Tea Benefits

If you can't tell by now, I am in love with green tea! I love making the homemade green tea mask! I've cut my ingredients down to the following: green tea leaves, a few drops of honey, and a few drops of milk! All three ingredients can be found in your kitchen! Don't spend hundreds of dollars going to a spa! Make your own mask at home! Treating yourself to a facial at home is so relaxing and a great way to improve your appearance after only 20 to 30 minutes! Perfect for busy moms! I leave the mask on for at least 30 minutes. My skin glows and feels soft and plump afterwards! I love it and best of all, it's free!

If you are a busy mom or busy working woman, how do you pamper yourself? Do you treat yourself to a spa day at home? What are your favorite recipes? If you don't have time for a treat, how do you relax and unwind?

I found a great article that I would love to share with you, called How to Make Your Skin Younger with Green Tea. This article is a quick read, but very informative! Here is my favorite line in the article, "The bottom line is that green tea has well-documented antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, so it’s feasible that topical green tea polyphenols could slow certain signs of aging."

So, what products do you use for anti-aging? Do you have any homemade face mask recipes to share?

***I've been published, see this article at: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/127402_more-green-tea-benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails